Friday, March 22, 2013

EdCamps 3-22-13

This morning, I spent some fantastic time learning more about technology, and how to integrate it into teaching history.  I got to hang out with the amazing Adina, and we talked about Google docs.  My students are trying out the district cloud, and we are about to start collaborative projects about causes of the American Revolution.  Adina and I reviewed how to collaborate, revise, research, and even how to find the history of revision, and pull back old versions.  I am incredibly excited about the Google docs and the cloud.

We also spent some time discussing apps and how to use them for music videos.  We are all interested in rewriting songs in order to demonstrate student knowledge of history.  This part will be challenging!

No comments:

Post a Comment